jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

my next vacations




I learn to write sentences in future time. I am going to talk about what people need if they want to visit a place or what they need to travel, and what they should do in each place.

Next vacation, I am going to travel to Greece with my mother. We are going to visit Athena because there is where my brother Juan Carlos lives. The cost of the ticket is 1334 $ in low season and 2223 $ in high season. The lodging is not a problem because we will arrive in my brother’s house. Greece is a country whit an interesting history. In Greece I would like visitor the diverse place as the national Archaeological museum, the Byzantine museum and the Museum of the Acropolis all the in Athena. I hope to be able to enjoy this wonderful place and to have many photos for the memories. You just need a passport to travel. In this country, we can see the all seasons winter, spring, summer and fall. In summer is so hot, the temperature can be 42 c.
as they are your next vacations?

No hay comentarios: