jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

Description of my house and the house of my dreams

This is the house of my dreams

Well, I really learned new expressions and words and how to compare things, in this case comparing my house to another house. I describe my dream house.


I would like to have a house with a beautiful garden, and with an amazing pod in the backyard. I would like it to have two floors, five bedrooms with a bathroom on each one. I did also like it to have a huge kitchen with a dining room.

My house is something big, modern; it has three rooms and a great room receiver. My house is clear it has wide windows that allow illuminating it with natural light and it refreshes all the spaces easily saving high quantity of electric power. On the other hand my sister’s house is small, in comparison with my house. Her house is that because she doesn’t have a good natural illumination with windows because it consumes this way more electric power for artificial illumination in all moment.


your dream house like? Please tell us....

No hay comentarios: