viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

my favorit recipe



This composition is very interesting for me, because I like to cook, so in this unit I learned to describe dishes and the steps you should follow to prepare them and the different ways to cook them.

The Omelet is from Spain. I learned to prepare this because my mom usually prepares it for dinner or breakfast.


Prep time: 10 minutes

Ingredients: nonstick cooking spray
2 eggs
2 tbsp. skim milk
1 tbsp. red tomato, diced
1 tbsp. cheddar cheese


Utensils:
Stove ( you’ll need help from your adult assistant)

Skillet
Bowl
Whisk or fork
Spatula

Directions:

1. Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray

2. Heat the skillet on low heat

3. Whisk eggs and milk until they start to foam, approximately 3 minutes.

4. Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and cover the pan

5. Cook over medium- low heat for about 4 minutes, until bottom is golden brown and top is set.

6. Sprinkle cheese, onions , and tomato over the top.

7. Fold omelet in half with a spatula

8. Cook for about 1 more minute.

9. Remove from skillet and serve
what's your favorite recipe?

No hay comentarios: